Instagram, one of the most significant channels and the most vibrant social platform is still the favorite among all the marketers and audiences.
It is the best way to entertain your audience during the extra time and amuse them with creative visuals.
To maximize the potential of the social channel, you can stream Instagram on Firestick TV. Here in this blog, we have discussed various apps to stream Instagram on TV to get the amazing and vibrant display on your TV as well.
So, let’s get started.
1. Taggbox Player App
The Amazon digital signage firestick app can help you stream Instagram on the Firestick TV effortlessly.
With the Taggbox player app, you can display Instagram walls on the TV in just a few clicks. Here are the steps for the same.
- Log in to your Taggbox Display account.
- On the Taggbox display dashboard, select the “Display” option from the lower-right corner of the preferred social wall that you want to display.
- Select Display Wall from the new pop-up and then choose the firestick option from the various options that get displayed on the screen.
- Copy the display code to the clipboard.
- Download the Taggbox Display application on your TV from the Amazon firestick home.
- Enter the display code and then click on “Display”.
With the Taggbox Display player app, you can experience a seamless integration of your Instagram feed on your Firestick TV. Moreover, you can display the Instagram feed and Instagram social wall in real-time on your TV.
This means that every time you add a new post to your Instagram profile, you need not refresh it again to display the fresh content. The content will automatically get updated on your TV screens in just a blink.
You even have the option to start at boot, wherein you need not enter the display code every time to switch on the TV again. You can even change the displayed social wall anytime by entering another display code without even leaving the app.
The wireless connectivity, reduced load time, easy access, ease of set-up, and much more makes this app the perfect choice for the users.
2. The Downloader App
This app allows you to sideload the Instagram app on Firestick TV and is free to use for all users.
To stream Instagram on firestick TV, follow the steps below
- Press the home button of your Firestick remote.
- Open “Apps” from the menu that pops us.
- Select the Downloader App and install it.
- Open the app on the Firestick TV.
- On the search bar, type the Instagram apk’s link for download.
- Enter the link and then push the “Go” button.
- The apk file will now begin to download. Then, tap on the “Install” button.
- Once the installation is completed, open the file.
- Now just sign-in to your Instagram account and scroll down your Instagram feed on your Firestick TV easily.
Being simple to use, this app has certain limitations that make the entire streaming a little tedious.
One such limitation is the lack of access to the updated content every time. To display the real-time Instagram feed on Firestick TV, you need to download the apk file and install it, again and again, every time you add a new post to your Instagram profile.
Also, the lack of control options to restrict what to display and to filter the irrelevant content makes it a big disadvantage for the users to use the downloader app.
3. Airscreen app
Apart from loading your Instagram profile on your Firestick TV, you can even screen mirror the app from your android or IOS device on the TV. To screen mirror your Instagram app on Firestick, you can use the Airscreen app.
The steps are as follows.
- Go to the homepage of your Firestick TV and search for the “Airscreen” app on the search bar.
- Select the Airscreen app from the list of various apps and install it on your Firestick TV.
- After installation, click on the “Open” button.
- Navigate through the app and go to the “Settings” option on the app.
- For IOS devices, enable the AirPlay feature.
- For android devices, enable the Google Cast feature.
- Once the connection type is enabled, connect your mobile devices to the same Wifi as your Firestick TV.
- On your mobile devices, choose “Cast” for the android devices and “Screen Mirroring” for the Ios devices.
- Choose the Firestick device and tap ON on your TV for confirmation.
- You have successfully mirrored your screen on the TV. Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and you will see the same on your Firestick TV.
One of the major drawbacks of screen mirroring is that you cannot moderate the content that is getting displayed on the screen. This may sometimes degrade your image in front of the audience.
Streaming Instagram on Firestick Tv is a great way to enhance the engagement of your audiences to a great level and make them feel connected with you. In this blog, we have mentioned the 3 most appropriate apps to do the task so choose the best one for yourself and get started now!